Thursday, May 29, 2008

They Say It's Your Birthday

"They say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you."

- The Beatles

And it is today - I am 46 years old. I used to get a cake at my old job and it was nice to have even though we all kind of took it for granted. Now that I am on my own, I have to buy my own cake. So a thank you to Allison at my old shop who used to get the birthday cakes for the office.

5 comments:

Alex - My Trader's Journal said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day

iStockanalust.com said...

Happy Birthday...Best Wishes from iStockanalyst.com

Mark Perkins said...

Happy Birthday

share said...

Hi,

Once again after crash Nifty has started going up. Now we suggest all rises should be used as an opportunity to exit old long positions.
This bull run will continue for few more days. Overall market is in bearish mood as in medium term its just a small rally due to short covering
and result season.


Happy Trading,

ShareGyan