Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sex and Financial Blogging Part Two

I have recently discovered the value of including attractive women in my posts on this blog. This was an accidental discovery that I detailed in this post:

Sex and Financial Blogging

I have noticed that many bloggers use this as an integral part of their marketing effort, so it must be effective.

One of the most proficient bloggers at integrating attractive women into a blog is Trading Goddess Stock Blog. Of course the blog has much useful information about stocks as well.

Another blog with a similar theme is Maoxian, who peppers his posts with what he calls the "Gratuitous Cute Chick Pic." Maoxian has almost 3000 subscribers under Feedburner.

I will look for more and post them as I find them. Please comment if you know of any other besides these two.

No comments: